Our consumer team is building the largest marketplace for healthy activities, Achievement (http://www.myachievement.com). Through our product, users are empowered to control their own health journey, no matter what their goals are or where they start. We provide a single central repository for all health information. This information includes behavioral data synced in real-time from wearables and other devices and a health assessment. Based on this data, we provide personalized offers and recommendations that are tailored and relevant to end users' health goals. To keep users motivated and engaged, we provide rewards when individuals take actions that help them to achieve their goals.
We are writing best in class apps for iOS, Android, and web that are used by millions of users. Our backend technical stack includes Ruby on Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, and Heroku.
We're looking for top-notch mobile engineers to help us continue to grow Achievement on iOS and Android. We hope you'll consider joining our team and put individuals in control of their own health.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 2-3 years experience in developing for Android or iOS
- Knowledge of HealthKit, Samsung Health, and Google Fit a plus
- Bachelors degree
- Mission driven and passionate about making things that matter in healthcare
- Hard-working, but also respectful of personal time
- Dedicated to creating stable systems that automatically scale to meet demand
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth