At Evidation Health we have the unique opportunity to leverage data shared by millions of patients within and outside the point of care. Through this data we will advance our understanding of how to keep people healthy, prevent illnesses, and speed up recovery times.
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals with a deep knowledge of big-data workflows to guide our architecture through 10x growth to millions of users. We value problem-solving skills and an attitude towards learning, great communication, and accountability. If you thrive on autonomy, open-ended challenges, and designing large-scale software systems, this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse team including ex-CTOs of name brand consumer sites, DEFCON and IOI veterans, Berkeley PhDs, and leading researchers in AI and machine learning. This position is based in Santa Barbara, CA.
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn new tools and ideas. Health Data Science is a nascent field where methods and concepts are quickly evolving
- Proficiency in Python and pandas
- Experience with database management
- Apache Spark
- AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- AMQP, Apache Kafka
- Storm, Spark Streaming
- Highly competitive salary and equity
- Location: world class beaches, outdoors, and a thriving tech and academic scene
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours
- Support for remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Lots of opportunities for growth