MyVR, a funded, Y-Combinator (W12) startup in San Francisco, is looking for a product manager to join our growing team.
As a product manager, you'll be the driver of our open platform that helps power the vacation rental industry. Although we are a small team, we have a broad product suite, and we are looking for someone to take the reigns of the product function. You will own the roadmap, take features from conception to launch, work closely with the engineering team, prioritize based on feedback, and serve as the primary voice of the customer.
The ideal candidate combines a strong overall product management background with experience owning all aspects of the product delivery process; you're equally at home meeting with customers to collect feedback as you are driving internal projects to completion. You've demonstrated your abilities writing top-quality specifications when necessary but can balance thoroughness with the need to hold tight timelines. You have excellent product vision and judgment as well as a strong technical sense. Metrics form the basis for your decisions.
- 2+ years working in a product role for mission critical systems
- Demonstrated success owning product design and delivery
- Passion for talking to customers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fun and fast-paced start-up environment
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- A great sense of humor
- A B.S. in computer science or other related field
- Experience working in the vacation rental or other related industry
- Understanding of content management systems
- A keen sense for when to build versus partner
This is a full-time role in San Francisco, CA, although we're open to considering remote working arrangements for the right candidates.