MyVR, a funded, Y-Combinator (W12) startup in San Francisco, is looking for full-stack engineers to join our growing team.
As a software engineer, you'll be working on our open platform that helps power the vacation rental industry. MyVR has a small and growing engineering team where everyone contributes across our broad product suite. Whether you gravitate towards the front-end, the back-end or somewhere in between, we're likely working on projects that are in your sweet spot. MyVR is built with a Python/Django back-end and AngularJS front-end, but if you're experienced in other frameworks, we find that transfers over quickly.
- Comfortable with full-stack web development
- Fearless desire to learn new things and challenge yourself
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology/web-related trends
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Django Web Framework
This is a full-time role in San Francisco, CA, although we're open to considering remote working arrangements for the right candidates