Our client, LongTail Video is looking for a Test Engineer to join our rapidly growing team in our New York City headquarters. This individual will be responsible for automating the current manual testing for our video platform, and working alongside the product team to grow and improve the test suite. This role will report to the Platform Team development manager.
We are based in New York City. Our ownership culture allows you to manage your own timelines and projects, all while being a part of the fastest growing tech industry - online video. Our flagship product - the JW Player - has over three million customers and streams billions of videos each month. It is used by a diverse group of publishers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. Our family of products also include The Bits on the Run Video Platform, and JW Video Ads; all key components of the video stack for publishers.
· Work as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
· Build and maintain test framework
· Create/manage test plans and test cases
· Integrate and maintain Test framework into continuous integration and delivery processes and tools
· Automate, plan and organize execution of regression, functionality, benchmark, stress and load testing on different server environments
· Bug tracking, reporting defects to developers with detailed steps to reproduce
· Discovering and isolating product flaws quickly and effectively
· Act as advocate of quality - define, develop and implement tools and methodologies
· Proven record of test ownership
· Experience with Python and MySQL test automation
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· BS in Computer related field
· Experience with Selenium and Jenkins
· Experience with AWS